Microphone Test Microphone Test

Diverse voices

I thought you did a really good job. A lot of different and comical voices. Very practical and entertaining. 10/10, 5/5 <3

SardonicSamurai responds:

Thanks :D I've been waiting to do one of these. I said I wouldn't do one with a shitty mic, so I decided to get a nice (or at least Ok one) :P

Rig - Am I Cool Yet? Rig - Am I Cool Yet?

Please don't eat me

You're not cool, you're one aggressive motherfucker, that's what you are. Love the song, the bass kicks ass. Sariously, good job. If only I could sample shit and drum and bass as good as you...

On a side note, I heard mistabishi uses a basket ball for a snare and a soccer ball for a kick. Experimentation ftw. Get signed plz.

°°Spring Adventures°° °°Spring Adventures°°

Make Love, yes.

This is a sweet chilled tune.
I'd really love to hear this with vocals, I really hope you finish this one. I've just been listening to it on repeat now, and it hasn't really bored me yet.
Great work, whirl. :3

Whirlguy responds:

Song of Storms (My version) Song of Storms (My version)

Not a bad effort

You were quite accurate in notating out the song from the original, and the use of guitar pro's electric guitar was an interesting choice, however, if you're willing to invest time into making music, there are better programs out there, you just need to ask the right people and learn how to use the programs. Also, covers, to me, really need to stand out from the original, and add a whole other dynamic element to the song that was otherwise absent in the original. It's not that you're trying to make the song better than the original, just that you're trying to add your style from the same skeletal song structure.

Overall, you did at least manage to capture the essence of the original, and attempt to add a new layer to the song through your choice of instruments. Not the best, but certainly not the worst.
Nice work, for that I'll give you an encouraging 7/10 and 5/5.

fallensoul289 responds:

Thanks man yeah haven't had time for audio but i use better programs now

Yucatan Yucatan

Chilled

The drums have a nice "punchy" sound to them, which gives a nice feel to the song, although the panning feels like it moves around a little too much at times. It does feel more like separate songs put together here, because the melody comes in out of nowhere, and it's a big contrast. Maybe work on bringing it in, but when you mixed it up after that, it sounded more "natural", back to the chilled feeling, while still progressing with the new theme. It could progress some more, I think, and the melody could use some polish, but it's a nice little song. Good work. :D

Gorgorothx responds:

-What I Found- [RMX] -What I Found- [RMX]

Nice one, gloudas!

The nice, steady (not too fast) beat gives the song a great chilled feel. The intro sounded a bit Coldplay, a bit Evermore to me, which is great. That light, happy progression works well.

The song progresses streadily, a few key changes are nice, but it gives the impression that you're building up to something climactic, and it takes longer to reach that climax, although it feels like it should be a bit more dynamic, and a bit more energetic.

With that being said, I think this song is very good. Steady, well paced, quality is great, and I'm clutching at straws to find things to critique on. A solid 9/10, a very enjoyable tune. Thanks for giving me the link.

Gloudas responds:

Thanks. I've had a few complaints about that key/change drop in the middle, and I can see how it kinda breaks up the flow of the song. I'm glad that you enjoyed most of it though, thanks for a good review!

_-={The Darkest Hour}=-_ _-={The Darkest Hour}=-_

Makes the blood pump faster.

Loved the game, loved the soundtrack.
Maestro, you sound at your best when you make music that's loud, agressive and in your face. And this is one such track.
The song is very busy, it's slightly clustered, but on the whole that's not too bad. There's the heavy percussion, the aural backdrop and the guitar sitting somewhere in the middle.
This part of the game was intense, and the music does well to represent that, and give the player the intense mood and emotion that this part of the game deserves.
Well done Maestro. Keep on being awesome! ;D

°°Sunny Autumn Skies°° °°Sunny Autumn Skies°°

Nice

Nice and sweet, whirl. I can see the orange/brown leaves drifting through the sky, a hint of winter in the cool breeze that runs across the hills. A lone stranger walks along the forest path wearing a red scarf and brown coat. That's what I see.
I'd love to see this theme developed upon, it's really quite beautiful, but I know the woes of being stuck at the keyboard playing the same short phrase over and over again.
Nice tune, WG.
5'd and 9'd.

Whirlguy responds:

Haha yeah, true. It's not always easy to switch your song up into different chords, but if I wanted to I think I would have done it. I never really thought of expanding it to be honest :P

A very imaginative review, I love those :3
Thanks for reviewing (:

KR- S3&amp;amp;K Zone 1 Act 3 KR- S3&K Zone 1 Act 3

Things I should point out:

The lead can get too loud sometimes, and it'll clip and distort, whereas the harmony is often too quiet, barely audible. While it should be in the background, it should still have a defining presence. The different segments of the song felt quite stiff and static, in that they didn't flow all that well together. Overall, I felt the song was too "thin", maybe add some more instruments in to boost the atmosphere, just soft background stuff, leaving the loud percussive sounds (such as the piano) for the bass and lead (and maybe for a soft harmony).
Maybe you could add some atmosphere to the music by adding in effects, I'd suggest adding a little bit of reverb to a few instruments, it helps the instrument to sound a bit more realistic.

Overall, I think you did a pretty decent job. With a bit more practice and trying things out, I'm sure you'll get the mixing sorted out. It's a difficult process, and I spend a lot of time with my music trying to find the right balance. Keep at it knux, you're doing great. :D

knuxrouge responds:

Thanks a bunch.
I'm still trying to work out effects. Feels a bit out of my league.

Retarded Windows Song Retarded Windows Song

Haha, brilliant work, man!

How did you get to be so awesome!
Seriously, you kick ass.
A great, inventive song. Yes I do want there to be more to this song, but due to your limitations, I'm not at all disappointed.
Keep it up!